Recipe from RAWSPIRATIONS
A much healthier version of the classic comfort dish. GF, DF, RSF and totally nutritious, delicious & easy! This is a family favourite at ours.
- 2 purple sweet potatoes (orange are just as yummy)
- 1/2 tsp Sweet smoked paprika
- Squeeze Fresh lemon
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder or 1 crushed fresh garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 ripe avocado (mashed with fork)
- Sugar free sweet chilli sauce
- Vegan sour cream
Peel sweet potatoes and cut into wedges, place in a large bowl and massage all the ingredients together.
Place wedges on a lined baking tray and bake until golden brown on 340F/180dc . Serve with suggested sides!