Perfect for a weekend treat or, if you’re looking for something sweet after dinner but don’t want to hit up the Ben & Jerry’s – again! It’s so delicious the kids will think you’re actually giving them dessert…
Healthy Snickers Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped (250 grams)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (115 grams)
- 2 teaspoons honey* (15 grams)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (20 grams)
- 20 grams melted dark chocolate
- crushed peanuts
- maple syrup
- Place the smoothie ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the toppings.
- Eat. Enjoy.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 15 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the toppings.
- Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
Notes: Peel ripe bananas prior to freezing.
For more information, recipes and activities to help grow your Little Well Being’s full potential, visit www.blackmores.com.au/superkids
ABOUT BIANCA SLADE
Bianca Slade is a mum of three (aged 10, 6, and 2), a recipe creator and owner of healthy cook blog site, Wholefood Simply. Bianca is passionate about creating whole foods that the entire family can enjoy, as well as recreating traditional treats and sweets to suit her family’s whole food ways. Bianca has published 10 cookbooks under the Wholefood Simply umbrella, including her most recent book Wholefood Simply: Natural Indulgence. Bianca has teamed up with Blackmores as their Superkids Cook.